Sunday, May 24, 2009

Welcome Ella to the World


Little Ella joined us on Sunday and it has been a journey for her family! But she is here and we couldnt be happier to have her join our family. I have been planning her first photo shoot since her mom- my sis- told me she was expecting! All the nieces and nephews have been thrilled for the new cousin. My little boy Jason- who is especially attached to Ella's big sister Madie- is really excited to have a little cousin to help take care of. He is very excited to hold the baby and Jason's best friend Jordan who is Ella's big brother is a natural big brother- always wanting to hold her and hanging around waiting for other people that hold her to be done so he can have her back. Jordan- we are all so proud of you- you are a great kid that will do a wonderful job taking care of your family! Here is a pic of Ella's first day here and some cute pix of Jordan, jason, madie, gracie, laney and riley- all the cousins. I am so glad you are part of my fam. I love you all so much!!!! And Ella- welcome to the family. We are crazy but lovable, loud but sweet, weird but fun You have lots of aunts and uncles to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment