Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm blogging at last...







I wanted to start a blog for the last year, but as my business grows and grows I find less and less time for the little things. And I figured before things keep changing I better get going. I also started texting this year and just last month- dont laugh- learned that the phone can guess what I am spelling. No more 222....777....33- you know! My sister laughed at me when she heard I didnt know that. And thanks to the miller girls- they gave me a crash course in texting etiquette. Thanks ladies. Anyway here I am and I plan on trying to do updates of whats new in my photography as well as sittings, weddings and editings that are noteworthy- all of them basically. I figured it would be a fun way for friends, family and clients to stay current with me. Be forgiving- especially this time of year when LOVE IS IN THE AIR and my camera is working overtime to capture it! I might not be able to stay totally on top of entries- but I will do my best. Thanks so much to everyone interested in what I am doing. I love doing photography- it is my life and when people love it to then I am doing something right. LOVE YOU ALL!!! BTW- that adorable pic is little Aalya- she is so cute- thanks Amy for the opportunity. I'm so happy that you have your sweet little girl to add to your family. Your boys are awesome too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment