Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Natalie and Diego












Today was a good day. Actually it was a little stressful but it ended so awesome because I worked with Natalie and Diego this evening and we had a blast. We went to one of my favorite spots- not just to shoot at but is also dear to my heart because I have done so many things there with my family. The weather was AMAZING and the breeze was so lovely as the sun slowly went down. It was just overall the most pleasant night. I had a blast spending time with this cute couple. Diego is a cutie pie and was always teasing me- telling me they were in their 30's and I am this dork saying "really - wow you guys look so young!" of course he was kidding. I got even by making him take his shoes on and off a bunch of times! But they kept a great attitude throughout and were super cudly and kissy with each other! I love that. It makes my job easy. Diego kept telling Natalie how beautiful she was. He didnt tell me that once....meanie. Its a good thing I'm an old fat mom with wrinkles or I would have been offended. HAHA. Natalie is a great girl with WOW eyes. Without knowing her super well yet I can tell right away she is a kind soul and she is always smiling! Thanks guys for the opportunity. You made my day! And OH MY GOSH- that close up of diego kissing your hand? LOOOOVE IT!!!!! BTW - Natalie- you look like Mira Sorvino a lot- I think.

1 comment: