Monday, May 25, 2009

Camille and Bryant!
















Memorial day was great- very easy going. My sister and wonderful friend welcomed her 3rd little girl into the world on Sunday! So congrats to that family. Plan on me photographing every move little Ella makes! She is very cute and to the mom- you are my hero and the strongest person I know. You made it through the storm and have the most wonderful gift! Today, on and off rain was a little concerning since I had a sitting to shoot but it was nothing but blue skies for Camille and Bryant so you must be doing something right! In fact the sun was brilliant today and gave us the best flares and warmth in our lighting. Your pix look awesome! It seemed everywhere we went we got a little bit eaten by bugs! Ouch- but you guys never complained! We had fun and went to a couple of spots that turned out awesome. Camille you are a babe- I hope you know that! I keep getting these girls with stunning eye color. I just love how your eyes pop against your dark black hair. I imagine you will have the most adorable little girl with the same eyes and tons of black wavy hair! The last shots we did where the sun highlights the farm country we were at is da-bomb. You guys are a very sweet couple - so nice and polite and I think what we shot is perfect for you. Thanks for hanging in there through such a long sitting! Bryant- do I owe you a new pair of shoes after mud hopping??

No comments:

Post a Comment