Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sadie and Yancy!




Hi Guys! here is a sneak peak of what I am working on for your engagements. The pix are awesome and definately represent your country style! I think you are going to love them. Yancey- you get an A+ for being a good sport. A lot of grooms find it a little silly to do as many pictures as we do, when they are looking for one shot and "are we done?" So I definately appreciate you hanging in there for us people that think its important to get many many. When you are old and gray you will be glad you did, right? Plus you gave me one of my most memorable photographic moments trying to stand on a log in the lake with Sadie on your back. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt watching you try to balance yourself on that stump and it only made it worse that you were laughing too and couldn't focus to make it work. Man that was funny. You had to be there I guess. But if I had taken a picture of how you had to position yourself to get up there while holding onto Sadie- I could use them as a bribing tool for the rest of your life! But I wont-I'm snickering as I type this just thinking about it. Oh man....so funny. You guys are a great couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment